Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Art and Seoul

Kinda corny but I like it. This blog will be about my adventures in Seoul, Korea. I will be here for 3 years, and while my husband is working, I will be having fun! (He will have fun too since he loves his work and will go sight seeing with me!) I also hope to do a lot exploring of the Korean arts and do a lot of my own art. We are currently living near a lot of art galleries and museums in Insadong and I love it. There is so much to see!

We arrived in Seoul on New Year's Eve. Even though we had a great flight--(we got upgraded to business class!!) we were exhausted! I totally recommend business class and Asiana airlines! The apartment we are currently in had a New Years party and we really did intend to go but I think we were asleep by eight even with our afternoon nap. So much for welcoming in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment